Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Are you surprised?

No pics today because we were painting the craft room last night....just have the ceiling left, then I can move on with my evil plan!

I worked some more on the Little Black Top and I think that since my row guage is off, it is messing with the shoulders. Everything else looks fine, but the shoulders are growing to amazingly large proportions. Rather than rip it out last night, I put it away so I could think about it. I really want this top to work out, but I think I may need to stop with the yarn I bought and buy the correct yarn....I am sure I can find something to do with Angora/wool yarn--mmm soft scarf? Gloves? Hmmmm, this is starting to sound like a great idea...

Renae from work was telling me about this little machine that can do i-cording in minutes. She posted the link on here, but here is a picture:



It is being sold at Joann.com, but I have to go to the store, so I might try that first. I'll let everyone know if it is worth it.

Well, off to work!! Happy Knitting everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long