Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Pretty Decreases

After I got home from work last night, I worked on Little Black Top for a little bit before I did my pilates and cooked dinner. I am so impressed at how pretty the decreases look...I think I figured out the question I had yesterday, but I am not sure if I could actually write a response that would make sense. Anyway, I have always looked at sweaters and thought, I wish I knew how to make my decreases look like that--I did. I'll try to get pics taken tonight so everyone can marval at the beauty of the decrease.

I was thinking about making a workout button when I finally got around to making my blog button (hopefully this weekend). It wouldn't be a ring or anything, just something that people can put on their sites to say they are trying to get fit--no blog police here.

Last night Jeremy told me there was a yarn store in Shorewood, the next town over, that he found. I am going to have to check it out. I am excited because all the yarn stores near me close before I could even think about getting to them, and I get off work at 3!! Maybe this weekend I'll check it out and see what I can find for my secret pal.

Have a good day everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

Yay, new LYS! I hope it's a good one.

Can't wait to see the little black top! Sounds like it's finally working out for you. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I may just take your advice and keep the sweater. Being my first, I'm kind of attached to it.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

18 feet of i-cord in 10 minutes??? If their claim is even half accurate it's a must have: http://www.bond-america.com/products/cool_corder.html ~Renae

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long