Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, April 14, 2005

What a day!

Yesterday was a loooong day. It was class day. It was also test day. Not to mention is was have tons of stuff to do at work day. I feel beat today, but the bright side is that there are only really 2 days until the weekend. My plan is no yarn work.

Since I have been so busy studying and taking horribly painful tests, there has been little knitting the last few days. So, I don't have any pictures or updates. The one knitting thing I did do was look at the Stitches Midwest booklet I received yesterday. Anyone else going? I was thinking of taking a class or two. Is anyone going that would be interested in learning fair isle with steeks? (That whole cutting thing scares the crap out of me!) I have always said that I should take a finishing class, too. Let me know if your interested... Maybe all the area knitters/bloggers can get together like those Westcoasters did.

1 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Hee hee ho ho ha ha ha! You must be a yarn fanatic. You said there would be no "yarn work" and I know you meant yard work. I just know it. Because I think the same thing. Although I don't dare say it out loud, 'cause as soon as I do, Mr. wants us both to go out there and get something done. But I want to knit. :)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long