Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, April 01, 2005

Are they all bored?

Everyone at my company is having a baby. Or two. This one guy who works in Peoria just had #2 and his wife is already pregnant with #3. I told him I would buy him a TV if he was boerd. That poor woman!

Anyway, I wanted to make some quick gifts, so Last Minute Knitted Gifts to the rescue. This time I decided to try out the cotton baby hats. When I was at Walmart (gasp!) the other day, I bought some Bernats CottonTots. That stuff is awesome!! I think it's really soft and the yardage will give me quite a few hats from each.
In between exploding pugs, school, and work I was able to churn out a couple of these:





Sunshine and Blueberry


Pattern: Cotton Hats from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Bernat CottonTots in Sunshine and Blueberry
Needles: Denise Circulars size 8
Notes: I decided that since a little boy doesn't need a bow, I tied the i-cord in just a regular knot and the hat is cute, but not too girly



I think Yoda wants a hat...

1 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

CUTE hats!! I think that if they've got a kid, they've got their hands full. I hope he's helping out around the house and not just doing the fun part. Has Yoda recovered from her gas-y state?

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long