Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Damn you Blogger!

Ok, so some of you have already commented on my weird post today...Please come back and read what I am adding. Please? What happened was that I uploaded the pictures to Blogger through 'Hello' and was going to go back in to edit everything. Only Blogger went down for several hours!! Just to let everyone know, I am in process of moving to Typepad. More on that later... Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled post:

Saturday was a great day for getting stuff done--sort of. Jeremy and two of his friends, one a plumber and one an electrician, were putting in a ceiling fan in our Great Room. Since my car was blocked in and I didn't want to do yard work, I decided to make some things that I had been meaning to do. One of the things on my list was a Springy bag with some Amy Butler fabric. I love stripes!! so you can imagine the fun I had with one. I still need to steam it so it looks nice, but I really like the way it turned out. I didn't use a pattern per se, but I adapted one to fit my needs. Monica, since it is cotton, it is a little flimsy to hold Yoda, but I am sure I'll find bones hidden in it!

Spring Stripes

If I really wanted to, I could use this bag as a reversable bag. The lining is also Amy Butler, and it is all coordinated. I still have some left overs that I was thinking about using for a needle role.

Funky Flowers


I stopped at Barnes and Noble yesterday. I know, it's my kryponite. But I only bought these two magazines. I was pleasenly surprised by the Vogue. I like about 8 designs. I am not usually one for summer sweaters, but these are almost year-round ones.


Spring/Summer 2005

What would a blog entry be without the Yodster? She had just finished defending her yard from a bunch of middle schoolers cutting through our yard. I hope they find some nice presents on their shoes later...Serves them right!!


It's Spring, Mom!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag. :)

I think somone else was complaining about blogger today. You're not alone.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your bag. I used to sew before I discovered knitting. I think I have adult ADD. I haven't sewn since I started knitting 8 months ago.

Well, it's nice to know that Vogue sends someone their mags. I have a subscription, my LYS got theirs 3 weeks ago, and I have yet to get mine. GRRRRRRR.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long