Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Tired Thoughts

So this school crap is kicking my ass. Last night I started to shut down at 9pm. How old am I? I should be partying it up at all hours of the night. Maybe it is a good time to start my goal of becoming independently weathly so I can travel, spa, shop, and knit when I want. Hmm, how does one become independently wealth? Lottery? Guess I better start buying tickets...

Don't read this if you don't like funny stories about little dogs with gas
One of the reasons I feel like a train hit me is becuase one did. No, not really. It's all Yoda's fault.

So, yesterday we had some major storms--Tornado warnings, hail--the fun stuff. It was also Yoda's long day in the cage. I gave her a Jumbone to gnaw on in the kennel. My sister stopped by to visit the little pug and let her out. Becky said that Yoda was fine, but she ate most of the Jumbone, so it was taken away.

Jeremy got home and Yoda did her normal potty/eat routine. Everything was normal. I got home at 10, put Yoda in her Kennel and went to bed.

Around 2am I hear whining. It DOES NOT STOP. I finally decided that if I wanted to get any sleep I needed to get up and take Yoda out. Since we don't have a fence in the yard, we have to take her out on the leash. So, I put her harness on and hooked her up.

She didn't get very far. She ran off the porch right into the yard, squatted and sounded the loudedst fart I have every heard from her (she would rival a large man). She then ran to a different part of the yard, squatted, and sounded the second loudest fart I have ever hear from her. This running around and farting happened a couple more times. Finally, she got it out of her system and came back inside.

I put her back in her kennel after wiping her bottom, just in case. Jeremy asked me what I was doing and told him the fart story. He and I were laughing as much as someone can at 2am. I then said, "If it wasn't 2 in the morning, it would be much funnier." That had him rolling.

So, I don't know if it was the Jumbone or anxiety from the storms, but she was one messed up little dog.

I guess it was funnier if you were there...and I am sure glad you weren't 'cause I would have kicked you out! 2am is too early/late to be visiting someone!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jillz said...

ROFL! I love that story, I am going to send it to Matt right away, he will appreciate it too!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...I have a miniature dachshund. He does the same thing when he gets really nervous, and about the only thing that does that to him is Thunder Storms. I have thought about getting some tranquilizers from the vet.

Your Yoda is precious. Keep the pics coming.

5:33 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

You're a Big 10 buddy! I'm a Wolverine, but transplanted out to Colorado. I love the Amy Butler bag! A coordinating needle roll would be great! Can't wait to see it.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long