Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Monday, October 18, 2004

Who can really afford it?

These are the cutest new knitting bags from Boss-an-oh :




But the price tag is a little on the steep side--$195 for the knitting bag and $110 for the needle cases!! Seriously cute, but are they worth the $$? So, I am on a mission--a sewing mission. I have a bunch of silk dupioni laying around from curtains I have made, so I just needed some wool felt. Lucky for me Jo-Ann Fabrics was having a sale on all their by-the-yard felt (including the wool felt). Now, I just need a pattern--Wildthings! is a pattern generator for hats, wraps, bags & footwear. I just put in the dimensions and viola! A pattern! So, I am hoping to have this all done for less than $25.


The not so Glorious Glove Update
I finished the right glove last night. I hate the fingers! There are holes in between them and I don't know how to fix it. I guess I may just have to take some yarn and sew them up, but I want to do it the right way the first time. I will have a picture as soon as it is 'finished'. I will begin the left one today...the sooner it is done, the sooner I don't have to make gloves ever again! Can we say mittens?

Ei asked what pattern I am using, so I am sure a couple others are still wondering, too. It is Knit One Crochet Too's Glorious Gloves Pattern using the luxurious Richesse et Soie yarn (part silk, part cashmere).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long