Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm not even going to mention the debate

I am about halfway to where I was before I frogged the glorious glove. I guess that's not bad.

The other night I was organizing my yarn and I noticed a couple of hanks of yarn in my basket. So, I decided to try out the new swift and winder...That is damn cool! I quickly became addicted and started winding everything into neat little center pull balls. There was sort of a learning curve with where to hold the yarn for the best balls, but I quickly got the hang of it. I recommend these little toys to everyone--not just to wind the balls, but for the pure entertainment of it!

2 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

Sorry I'm so late on this, but yay new car and yay craft room! Boo having to frog the glorious glove! I am super envious of your swift and winder right now and am hoping that someone will hear my plea for Xmas. How fun!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have been wanting a winder for quite awhile now and I never manage to buy one...the yarn always wins.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long