Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, September 24, 2004

It's Homecoming...

Tonight is the Homecoming game for the high school I graduated from. My sister is the JV Cheerleading Coach, so I think we are going to the JV game to check it out. I guess the football teams are really bad, so we are not going to put ourselves through a high scoring game on the other side.

I worked on the Glorious Gloves last night. I started the cabled pattern, but somewhere I became messed up, so I ended up frogging. Right now I have one pattern section done, and it is difficult to see the pattern. I think it is because it is so small in comparison to everything else I have done. I think after a few more repeats, it'll start looking like the picture on the pattern--then the pics will come.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can pave the path for me to knit the gloves!! I'll be asking you for advice once I cast on!!! Oh I can't WAIT to knit with that cashmere!! I never told you. Iwas in Patternworks and convinced a women to buy the yarn and the pattern. You've enabled at least two people to knit those gloves now!!!
Kate

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the glove-along! I can't wait to see these Glorious Gloves emerge!

Johanna
jofrog16.motime.com

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long