Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Back to work...

...that sounds funny on a Thursday!

I received my secret pal assignment last night and have emailed her already!! I still haven't heard from my old secret pal, but I think I may give her another day before I have Tanya tell me. BTW--THANK YOU, Tanya for setting this all up!!

Last night I finished the knitting of the cabled (aka Irish Hiking Scarf) scarf. I need to wash and block it. Then I need to decide if fringe should be added...hmmm. I'll have to think about that one. I am ready to begin Jeff's (see side bar) gift, but I decided to start trying to do the Glorious Gloves. I was able to cast on last night and that was about it. Hopefully, I'll be able to get started knitting that today!! The yarn is sooo yummy, but very delicate! I'll have to be very careful. As soon as I get something substantial, I will take some pics.

Hope everyone has a great day--Happy Knitting!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your gloves!! I am waiting a bit to start on mine, I thought about it last night but I have so many WIP's going on that I want to wait until I can give them my full attention. Maybe after I finish my second Sophie bag (you got me hooked!!) I'll start them - I think they are a perfect knit for a cold fall/winter Sunday - what better to warm up with than cashmere and silk. Thank you again!!! Kate

7:24 AM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I'm so jealous that you've gotten to knit so much lately. I know that you didn't get to do much last week so I'll tone the green eyed monster down a bit :) I've been so busy setting up KRSP II for the last few evenings that I haven't gotten to spend any time with dear sweet Rogue :( I can't wait to see pics of the scarf. That's a knit that I'm considering as a holiday gift.

IM

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long