Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Monday, October 11, 2004

I've been neglecting my yarn and needles

I know I have been promising pictures of the Glorious Glove, but I have been getting so busy after work and on the weekends. Jeremy and I have been procrastinating all the outdoor projects we should have been doing this summer, so now we are scrambling to get it all done....That means little time for knitting.

I was able to get a thumb on my glove and a pinky. It is far from perfect, but I think this is one of those things that will take practice to get. The finger knitting seems so straight forward, but I will tell you it takes a lot of patience. Hmmm...maybe I should be knitting mittens :-)

Since it is getting cold, I have decided that it is time to get going on some sort of sweater for Yoda. I am going to use this pattern from Lion Brand:


I am however NOT going to use fun fur. Hobby Lobby had a bunch of Kool Wool on sale in this color:


I think the pink is appropriate for my princess! I figure the Kool Wool will be great with the warming of the wool, but the washability of the acrylic. Yes, there is a place for acrylic--dog sweaters for messy doggies.

1 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

That sweater is hilarious! I love it!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long