Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It's a Miracle!!!

I will take pictures tonight--I fixed Marilyn. I usually get so freaked out that I frog the entire thing I am working on when something gets royally messed up. No need here!! I sat down and took my time to figure out where I was and where I started the crazy knitting. Needless to say, I fixed it and am almost done with the back!! This is an amazingly quick knit--instant gratification. Though I think I might go back to the cabled scarf before I start another piece--motivation.
I found out yesterday that one of the girls at work is pregnant and we are going to have a baby shower for her. A chance to knit itty bitty things!! Those are so fun! I think I am going to make some things from Rowan Babies . I don't know what they think the sex is going to be, so if it is a girl:
 

and if it is a boy:
 

I know that I could probably just pick one style and change the colors--which I might do--but I am having too much fun!! I do have some other baby knit books, but I like the Rowan designs--simple and look great! Guess I'll have to start yarn shopping--darn! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I love the seed stitch on the purple outfit. I think it would look great in any color. After knitting a baby sweater and booties, I'm eager to do some more. They are so tiny and cute. However, I'm glad that my boys are past that phase :) Happy knitting...

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to fix Marilyn without frogging! That must feel so good. I really want to make her!

Both the baby outfits are adorable. I would have a terrible time deciding!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long