Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I got it!!!

Yippee!! The DB Cashmerino was deliverd last night along with the Winter 2003 Interweave Knits I ordered. I would have pictures, but I was so excited I swatched and then started Marilyn. I have never even touched this yarn, but I think now that I am going to have to get more of it!! This stuff is really soft and it moves like 'butta' while knitting. It even looks pretty knitted up--who would have thunk it?

Now I am just waiting on the package of yarn for me and my secret pal....Can't wait for that!!

Yesterday I also made a list of Christmas gifts I need to start working. Only certain people will get to enjoy the happiness of receiving knitted good for Christmas and birtdays. I won't mention what I have planned because I know at least my sister checks up on me here. Don't want to give away all my secrets!! But I better get knitting....

Hope everyone has a great day--even if it is winter-like in the Midwest!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather
pixiestikzknitz.blog-city.com

I totally want to work with that yarn...What color did you get?

You guys are putting me to shame with all the christmas talk! :)

I think awhile ago there was a Marilyn along...they may have it somewhere...

8:49 AM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I'm going to have to check out this Marilyn. I'd love to find a project for DB cashmerino. It's soooooo soft. I also read your blog entry about working for the big yellow truck company. So does my DH! What a small world we live in...

9:13 AM  
Blogger caramelknits said...

I am completely jealous! Can't wait to see pictures!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long