Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, August 13, 2004

Looky at Marilyn


My DB Chashmerino and Winter 2003 Interweave Knits from The Knitting Garden


Beginning of Simply Marilyn.


Closer detail of the cable of Simply Marilyn.

Ok, so I took these pictures when it was light out after work, but now I have about 7 inches of Marilyn done. I keep thinking about how pretty she is going to look when finished. It's exciting!! I also worked a couple more rows on a sock, but no boring picture of ribbing. Sorry, but that's all I have today. I'm still trying to wake up. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Marilyn is going to be quite pretty in that color blue. I love the cable. I like your Irish cabled scarf. I'm kinda scarfed out right now considering I made a ton of scarfs for Christmas last year. I keep hoping that just the right pattern will pop up :)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather
pixiestikzknitz.blog-city.com

I adore that color...it's like a cornflower... marilyn is looking good!

quick knit eh?

8:34 AM  
Blogger caramelknits said...

I love Marilyn! That's the sweater that made me first pick up IK. I still want to make it, but there are so many other things to work on! LOL! Never enough time...

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, with 7" knit up already, you'll be finished in no time -- and I can't wait to see! That's a beautiful blue.

--Vicki
http://knitorious.typepad.com/knitorious

9:55 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Can I just say "Um, yeah, what she said" to everything said above? That's going to be beautiful!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long