Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, August 20, 2004

Am I a bad person?

Last night I got home from work and cleaned up the house a bit--vaccuumed (with the AMAZING Dyson. That thing amazes me everytime I use it!), cleaned the kitchen, got chased by Yoda while trying to pick up her toys...Then I didn't want to knit! *GASP* I did though. I finished sleeve #1. I wanted to watch the Women's Gymnastics last night, but do they replay that at like midnight? I need to go to bed way before that, so I finished the book I have been reading--King of Tortes by John Grisham. It was ok. I liked it in the beginning, but by the end I was mad at John Grisham for the way the book went. I usually like anything written by him, but this one set me a little back.

So, that was it! That was all I did. I think I'll get motivated tonight to start the front of Marilyn... Maybe work on the sock a little bit--ribbing is boring, want to get to the hard(?) parts....

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

Silly! Of course you're not a bad person! Hope you had fun at Stitches West!

9:08 PM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I love the new blog template. Very clean and easy to read. I need to revamp mine since Blogger changed the settings all around. I love the progress chart for the holiday gifts. It reminds me that I need to get started on my own.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long