Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Monday, April 25, 2005

Life of a dog

Boy Yoda sure has it bad. My husband once said that he wants to come back as a dog in my family. All the dogs we have every had have been spoiled. Sometimes I wonder if they were more spoiled than my sister and I. So the legacy continues with Yoda.

Saturday she was lounging around using Jeremy as her lounge chair.




Hey, Cabana Boy, bring me a drink!




I think I'll nap right here.




Ohhhh, my face is loving this massage.




In between waiting on Yoda hand and foot, there was some knitting. I managed to get the first sleeve done and on the same needle of the hourglass sweater. The way the weather has been acting, I might be able to wear her before the fall.




Hourglass with sleeve


My new love is the Tennis Sweater. This yarn really makes me happy. It is so soft. It is inexpensive. It is bright and pretty. I can't wait for more Knit Picks yarns....Bring it on, Baby!




Mmmmmm. Soft


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pink and green. It's gonna be great. :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

i love the tennis sweater... exactly which line of knit picks yarn did you get? the cables look stunning so far. and you can never spoil your pets too much. we only have them for a limited time, y'know.

11:43 AM  
Blogger goodkarma said...

The tennis sweater is coming right along! It didn't really catch my eye in the magazine, but I've seen a few versions in blogland, with interesting color combos, that are making me drool. :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long