Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Strike a Pose--Vogue!

I promised to show everyone the sweaters I liked from Vogue Knitting Winter 2004/2005. So, here they are (you can click on the pictures to see more detail, but I am sure you already knew that):


I LOVE Adrienne Vittadini desgins. I think they are classic and stylish. I could wear this to work or out at night. I was thinking this yarn could be a good fit for the budget concious.



This is the epitome of classic. A nice silk blend would be awesome for this design.



This cardigan is supposed to be knit in Cashmere, but who really has the budget for that? I was thinking this or this doubled would work. Still cheaper than cashmere



I like this jacket, but I am still not sure if it will look good on me. But just in case, this should do.


Yeah, so the yarns I am considering for these projects is all from the Knit Picks collection. Why should I pay any more? I of course cannot purchase yarn right now, and I want to wait and see what everyone who has bought the yarn thinks. But why should I spend $15/ball or more when I can get half a sweater for that price?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore that zip up cardigan with the baby cables!! I think I might have just changed my mind about what to knit next!

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com

4:58 PM  
Blogger goodkarma said...

I love the Adrienne Vittadini, too. I have a bag of Lana d'Oro in a deeper purple and I was thinking it would work. What do you think? It looks like such a cozy sweater... yum!!

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out http://grumperinacrafts.blogspot.com/2005/02/knitpicks-review.html

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long