Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, September 10, 2004

TGIF

Thank Goodness it's Friday!! Damn short weeks...

So I worked a little bit more on the sock. I noticed that I did one side right and the other side is kind of wonky...I am thinking about ripping it out, but then I said I may never do the mate to this one...I just wanted a practice sock. The other option is to continue on to see how the toe works and then start a new sock (or a new pair).

I also worked quite a bit more on part of my sister's birthday gift. I don't want to mention what it is since I know she pops in on here sometimes. We'll just say it is a popular design and item....

I have been trying to think of fun and exciting ways to let my secret pal know who I am....any ideas?

I hope everyone has a great weekend....Lots of knitting fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send her a bunch of little gifts for her last gift. Each one should be wrapped individually, and inside the wrapping you should put one letter of your name. When she's opened everything, she has to unscramble the letters to find out who you are!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long