Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Monday, January 03, 2005

What are you doing?!

I'm not sure what Yoda was up to, but I don't think it can be good...

Nope! I don't think she found what she was looking for. She's still cute, though.

Well, I am back to work. As you can see it is 5:30 am and I am blogging. I should be more regular with my posts now that I am on a schedule again. That whole "I have nothing to do so I am not going to do anything" sure doesn't work for me. I need structure or things don't get done.

As you can see on my side bar I have joined a "thing" knit along. This is to make the sampler from Jacqueline Fee's book The Sweater Workshop. It is based on Elizabeth Zimmermann's ideas. The sampler has all the techniques you'll use to create a sweater. I have been meaning to begin mine for quite some time, and the knit along gets my butt in gear. If you are interested, pick up the book (or dust it off) and join on in!! Learn something new...

I also have one month until Mariah begins, so I am finishing up the stuff that has been languishing on my sidebar. I also began a new project--a scarf for myself. I felt so left out at Christmas when everyone opened a hat or scarf or both and I had no gift of warmth, so I pulled some yarn from the stash and went to work. Jeremy challeneged me to try and finish it before he beats his new LOTR Xbox game...I think I am winning.

I hope everyone has a good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, your dog is just too cute!!! Patti

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take pics of all of the gifts you made for Christmas?

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for your comment. For some reason, I didn't get an email telling me I had several comments.

I wish it was cold enough here to actually wear the socks I'm knitting. The temps are supposed to be in the 70s all week. Bring on the winter weather!

Love Yoda by the way. :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long