Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Mariah yarn has arrived!!


Mariah yarn has arrived!! Here are the nine balls of russett I ordered from Joann.com. I think this color is going to look awesome with the cables. Speaking of cables...


I also received this pattern book. I really like the cardi on the front. Yes, I am obsessed with cabled cardigans. Gotta problem with that?! Cables keep it interesting!



So yesterday was my first day of vacation. Ever notice how vacation turns into "Stuff I am going to get done while I am off since I couldn't get it done while I was working"? Well, yesterday I was up early and got my car serviced (3000 mile maintenance), took Yoda to the groomer, when 'grocery shopping' at Costso, bought some gifts at the mall, picked up Yoda, wrapped the presents, fell on the couch exhausted. I was going to go to knit night last night, but I was more tired running around than when I work!! Jeremy said he gets the same way. At least I know he might understand when we have kids...

Tomorrow I am helping my sister in her classroom. They are making gingerbread houses. One mom baked all the pieces for every kid!! That is one over achieving mom!! I would take picks, but I think there is some rule against posting the kids pictures on the internet--I can understand why. Maybe I'll get some picks of the yummy houses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long