Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, November 12, 2004

It's cold IN my house

It's official. The furnace is broken. We've been dealing with an HVAC guy for a couple of weeks now, and he finally has the part we need (I hope!). I couldn't get the heat to turn on last night, so I turned up the electric blankie, added another down comforter and had Yoda jump into bed. It was very close to the being in the fifties this morning when I woke up. Too cold for tropical me...

I had a small finishing party last night--gotta love weaving in those ends. Most everything I finished was a gift, so you'll have to wait on the pics...

Tomorrow is Yoda's first birthday. I need to go present shopping. She is very good at "killing" her stuffed toys--and they are her favorites!! So, I have some I can replace. Don't worry--no puppy party.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

You are one fast knitter. Looking forward to seeing FO pictures. I suggest in order to keep warm, heap all of your stash on your bed and snuggle up under it. All of that wooly goodness will keep you toasty until the heat is fixed and you get to bond with your yarn :) I hope that your heat is fixed soon. This is not the time of year to go with out it :(

Tanya

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long