Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm not sure what I think of Bloglines. It is nice to see all the blogs that have been updated, but I think it is slow. I also miss some of the good blogs I used to read because they don't have an RSS feed...then you have to make an extra click (I know I sound lazy) to leave a comment. So I leave less comments...

Anyway... I am still working on my sock, glove, cardi, and felted bag. I think I may finish the sock either tonight or tomorrow while waiting at the oral surgeon's office. Then I must work on the second glove.

We got our NetFlix dvds last night and Van Helsing was among them. I was so excited to see it. Then it couldn't be over quick enough--what a very boring action movie. It seriously felt like the movie would never end! I think tonight might be Supersize Me. I need some motivation to not want fast food. Not that I have eaten at McDonald's in several years, but you get the idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

You must watch the extra stuff on SuperSize Me, too.
Especially "The Smoking Fry". It was unbelievable!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

We saw Van Helsing in the theatre. I love the actors, I love the stories... and the movie itself? I left wanting to send Hugh Jackman money so he never had to do a movie like that again. It was horrendous.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long