Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I promised...so here you go!!!

I promised pictures, so here they are!! Tons of them...


This is the first row of the Checkers Blanket. It think it'll be nice when I am done, but it just takes forever and gets BORING! Posted by Hello


Here are the results of my Kool-Aid Dying Adventure. I love the blue, but the green leaves something to be desired....It'll work though for a Marsupial Tote? Posted by Hello



This is the back of Little Black Top. I accidentally bought the Classic Elite Lush (oops!) instead of the Provence. I like the lush--it lives up to it's name.  Posted by Hello



Thirft Store Finds!!! An (almost) complete set of needles!! I needed sizes 1-4 and I got them--along with tond of extras. You never know when you'll need extras! Posted by Hello



Another Thrift Store Find--$.60 for Merino Wool!! Yippe!! Posted by Hello



Yoda was helping her mommy take pictures....isn't she cute? Under Yoda is more $.60 Merio Wool!! Posted by Hello



The Cotton Chenille I bought from Numei for $1.95 a skein. I think the colors look awesome. We'll see how well they turn into flower washclothes from Weekend KnittingPosted by Hello



I just need to block and sew up Football Widow . The way it has been chilly here in Chicagoland, I may be able to wear it now! Posted by Hello



Shot of the craft room. Right now it is more like a repository for my crap. That will all change soon. I need to pain the ceiling white, the walls this awesome shade of blue and it will be perfect....then I need to think about shelves....hmm... Posted by Hello



The other half of my "cozy" craft room. I don't like to think of it as small (it may hear me....) Posted by Hello



I hope all these pictures satisfy you!! Tonight is grocery shopping--my least favorite thing to do--so I don't know how much knitting I may accomplish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Yoda is so cute!! And yay for the thrift store finds...since I live in a college town, the thrift stores are all really hip and expensive. You could never find a sweater like that for 60 cents!

Can't wait to see the Football Widow all seamed up!

8:27 AM  
Blogger caramelknits said...

Hi Amanda,
I can't believe I'd never heard of NuMei before. I just paid $6.95 a skein for the same cotton chenille! I'm going to have to remember to check there first from now on before my trips to the LYS. Thanks for posting the site!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long