Knit!

Steal Me

Where I Can Be Found

Subscribe with Bloglines

Add http://aswansonknitting.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

A Case of Fiber Fever

Almost Felted

At My Knits End

boogaj

Caramel Knits

Carrioke

ChicKnits

Dogs Steal Yarn

Ei Knit

Eklectika!

Fluffa!

Froggy Knits

Hello Yarn

I'm Knittig as Fast as I Can

Indigo Muse Knits

JStrizzy

JenLa

Knitblog

Knit Happens

Knitche

Little Miss Messy Hair

Mayflower

Passionknit

Pixiestikz

Quixotic Musings

Red Velvet Cake

Sandy's Knitting

Stitchy McYarnpants

The Blue Blog

The Boogie Knits

The Keyboard Biologist Knits

The Knitting Curmudgeon

The Knitty Gritty

Woolflowers

Wendy Knits!

Wovenflame

Yarn Harlot

Ring Around the Rosies

<Knitting Bloggers >

< Purling Puppy Webring! >

< ? Knitter's Review Ring >

< ? chicago blogs # >

Midwest Knitters
Previous | Next
List | Random

Friday, July 02, 2004

Happy Holiday Weekend!!

So, I have an hour left at work and nothing to do! How does that happen?

Anyway, I hopefully will get the Football Widow sweater done this weekend--at least the knitting part of it. I will have to block it, so I am not sure that will get done along with the sewing...

I know for a fact that I will be making curtains all weekend. I thought I would be ambitious and make pinch pleated curtains for the patio door and the dining room...when you have 5 panels of 54" fabric sewn together it is very intimidating. I gave up on that and ordered curtains from JCPenny. Hopefully I will get those this weekend so we can finally hang them. But the issue of $300 worth of fabric still looms...I can make curtains for the rest of the house--the other windows use less fabric at a time and the white will go with everything!!

I think we may be painting some more this weekend too since it is supposed to rain (check the weather girl). Home Depot has Behr paint on sale ($10 rebate per gallon--Yeah!), so we may as well start the Craft Room. Yes, I said Craft Room. A room all to myself, my books, my yarn, my fabric, and my sewing machine!! I already know how I want it to look, it is just a matter of the $$ and getting to it...Hmmmm, maybe it'll start this weekend....

Have a great holiday weekend and Happy Fourth of July!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

Just wanted to give you a shout out, found you by way of KR. I'm green with envy over your own room for crafts!!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

January 8, 2005-May 8, 2005

Memes

Previous Posts

On the Needles

Knit-A-Long